You will come away from this training program knowing what you need to know to meet OSHA’s requirements of Assembly/Disassembly Directors. Also covered in this program is assembling and disassembling cranes near power lines, how to identify safety hazards and fall protection requirements. This is an outstanding training program. A/D Director Certification, which provides an additional credential, is available to those that qualify.
See Also: Lift Director
Interested in having this program held at your facility? Click here for an On-Site Training Proposal.
- CIA A/D Director Certification Card – $295
For later scheduled dates click here.
We have arranged for participants to receive discounted hotel rates. When making hotel reservations, please identify yourself as a Crane Institute of America training program attendee.
- Telescoping Boom Cranes
- Lattices Boom Cranes
- Tower Cranes
- Responsibilities of the A/D Director
- Addressing site specific hazards
- Assembling and disassembling near power lines
- Configurations of boom assembly
- Erecting and stowing jibs/extensions
- Post assembly inspection
- Using assist cranes
- Fall protection
- Proper selection and use of rigging
LEARN HOW TO Apply The Following Topics:
- Complete a Crane Institute of America A/D Director training program
- Document at least 2 years work experience assembling and/or disassembling mobile or tower cranes.
- Pass a written examination
- Possess physical ability to perform duties required of A/D director