Classroom & Hands-on Training
Qualified Rigger/Signalperson is a prerequisite before attending the Qualified Master Rigger training program. Classes are scheduled on consecutive days so you can attend both in the same week. Click here for information on CIC accredited rigger/signalperson and master rigger certifications.
Interested in having this program held at your facility? Click here for an On-Site Training Proposal.
- CIA Master Rigger Qualification Card – FREE
For later scheduled dates click here.
We have arranged for participants to receive discounted hotel rates. When making hotel reservations, please identify yourself as a Crane Institute of America training program attendee.
- Load Blocks
- Snatch Blocks
- Chain Hoists
- Inspecting and using load blocks, snatch blocks, come-alongs and chain hoists
- Using load blocks to move loads vertically, horizontally and up inclines
- Calculating and determining load weights
- Calculating sling loading
- Drifting and turning loads
- Multi-crane lifts and more…
LEARN HOW TO Apply The Following Topics:
Rigger Qualification Requirements
- Complete a Crane Institute of America Qualified Rigger/Signalperson training program
- Complete a Crane Institute of America Qualified Master Rigger training program
- Pass Rigger/Signalperson and Master Rigger written examinations
- Document at least 3 years advanced rigging experience
- Possess physical ability to perform tasks required of a Master Rigger