December 8, 2015 (Sanford, Fla.) – Crane Institute of America has released its course catalog for the first half of 2016. Employers have the option of more than 200 opportunities to get employees trained in 20 operations, inspection, and management courses for users of aerial lifts, cranes, forklifts, and rigging equipment.
Open enrollment classes are available from Crane Institute’s headquarters near Orlando, Fla., as well as dozens of cities across the United States through June 2016. No matter the topic, courses are designed to incorporate the latest OSHA and ASME standards, best practices for reducing risk, and hands-on technical instruction. New programs available in 2016 include a two-day Lift Director class, three-day Lift Planner Workshop, and two-day Assembly/Disassembly Director class.
Don’t miss these exclusive promotions:
- $200 savings when taking the A/D Director and Lift Director programs together.
- 1 Free use of online training program with participation in qualified Train-the-Trainer courses, a $395 to $595 value dependent on course.
- Free email follow-up services regarding technical questions any time after training.
Crane Institute trainers rank among the industry’s best. Since 2010, three instructors from Crane Institute of America have received Honorable Mention recognition from Crane & Rigging Hot Line and Association of Crane & Rigging Professionals for demonstrating excellence in crane and rigging training. In 2015, Carl Whitaker, training specialist, joined the ranks of these top-notch trainers. Previously recognized were Wendell Gray in 2012 and Bill Schofield in 2010.
For information about open enrollment classes: www.craneinstitute.com/training-programs
Authorized training partners
In addition, Crane Institute now offers Training Partnerships, featuring technical support and authorized instruction materials, to CIA-certified trainers. Authorized training partners receive professionally developed Crane Institute training materials at discounted prices, are co-branded on all certificates of training, and receive automatic training updates. The following companies have recently achieved status as Authorized Training Partners:
- Alaska Crane, Anchorage, Alaska
- Industrial Kiln & Dryer Group, Louisville, Ky.
- Mountain Shadows Crane Consultants LLC, Los Lunas, N.M.
- North Dakota Crane Certification, Minot, N.D.
- Safety Works LLC, W. Dickinson, N.D.
Mighty Mo Media Partners, LLC