Crane and Rigging Conference / Industrial Crane and Hoist Conference.
This conference is held annually and provides education and networking opportunities for:
- Safety and risk managers
- Crane and rigging supervisors
- Lift directors
- Project managers
- Others responsible for crane and rigging operations in the construction and heavy lifting industry.
If this interests you, then you will not want to miss the session “Understanding Adult Learning Styles When Developing an Effective Training Program” presented by James Headley. Topics of the session include:
- Student-centered v. Instructor-centered training
- What makes adult learning unique
- Steps for developing a quality training program
Conference Dates and locations:
December 3-4 at the Hilton Houston Nasa Clear Lake.