Excellent preparation for taking CIC certification exams. Excellent program for complying with OSHA’s new qualified rigger and signalperson requirements. Also an excellent preparation for taking CIC Accredited Rigger/Signalperson Certification Exams. CIC Rigger Certification Exams available immediately after training.
Interested in having this program held at your facility? Click here for an On-Site Training Proposal.
- CIA Rigger/Signalperson Qualification Card – FREE
For later scheduled dates click here.
We have arranged for participants to receive discounted hotel rates. When making hotel reservations, please identify yourself as a Crane Institute of America training program attendee.
- Wire Rope
- Rigging Hardware
- Chain Hoists
- Lever Hoists
- Emphasis is placed on the safe use of wire rope, slings, rigging hardware and chain & lever hoists
- OSHA & ASME standards
- Pre-use inspection of wire rope, slings, rigging hardware and chain & lever hoists
- Proper use of taglines
- Rigging practices & procedures
- Knots used in rigging
- Hoisting personnel
- Hand & voice signals
- Basics of crane operation and limitations and more
LEARN HOW TO Apply The Following Topics:
Now Available!Master Rigger certification available through Crane Institute of America Certification (CIC).
Rigger Qualification Requirements
- Complete a Crane Institute of America Qualified Rigger/Signalperson training program
- Pass a written examination
- Pass a practical examination on signaling
- Have a minimum of 2 years rigging experience. (A trainee qualification is available for personnel who do not meet experience requirement.)
- Possess the physical ability to safely perform rigging tasks.