You will learn solid, factual and usable information that will enable you to comply with OSHA and Industry standards, prevent accidents, and limit your liability exposure. You will also receive hands-on instruction on our Vortex mobile crane simulator.
Interested in having this program held at your facility? Click here for an On-Site Training Proposal.
For later scheduled dates click here.
We have arranged for participants to receive discounted hotel rates. When making hotel reservations, please identify yourself as a Crane Institute of America training program attendee.
- Telescoping Boom Cranes
- Lattice Boom Cranes
- Boom Trucks
- Industrial Cranes
- Management’s role in hazard awareness & elimination
- Reducing liability exposure
- Interpreting load charts
- OSHA’s requirements for safety devices & operational aids
- Setting up an OSHA compliant inspection program
- OSHA’s operator certification requirement
- OSHA's operator evaluation and assessment requirements
- Qualifying your riggers and signalpersons
- Responsibilities of crane owner/user, crane operator, lift director, site supervisor & assembly/disassembly director
- Hoisting personnel
- Critical lift planning, rigging and more…
LEARN HOW TO Apply The Following Topics: