The CIC Practical Examiner program follows our Mobile Crane Operator Train-the-Trainer program. This program will authorize you to conduct the accredited CIC Practical Operating Exam which is required by OSHA for crane operator certification.
You can also become a CIC certifed crane operator during this time. Click here for more information.
Interested in having this program held at your facility? Click here for an On-Site Training Proposal.
For later scheduled dates click here.
We have arranged for participants to receive discounted hotel rates. When making hotel reservations, please identify yourself as a Crane Institute of America training program attendee.
- Under 21 Ton
- 21-75 Ton
- Over 75 Ton
- Under 300 Ton
- 300 Ton & Above
- Digger Derrick Crane
- Articulating Boom Crane
- Service/Mechanic Truck Crane
- Special Designations
Telescoping Boom Crane (Carrier & Crawler)
Lattice Boom Crane (Crawler & Carrier)
Multi Purpose Crane
- Practical exam process
- Responsibilities of the Practical Examiner and Proctor
- Materials required for the practical exam course
- How to set-up the practical exam course
- How to mark the observation sheets
- Complete the CIC Practical Examiner Application and background check. Application must be approved prior to attending the training program.
- Complete a CIC Practical Examiner training program
- Pass the Practical Examiner examination
- Pass the CIC written certification exams for the crane type(s) and capacity level(s) which represent the practical exams which will be administered.