This course covers how to perform and document a Crane and Task Specific Employer Mobile Crane Operator Evaluation as required under the new OSHA Operator Training, Certification, and Crane Operator Evaluation requirements.
1 day | $395
- The three steps to Operator Qualification
- Who is qualified to conduct an Employer Evaluation
- Examples of tasks / lifts to be evaluated
- How to document an Employer Crane Operator Evaluation
- OSHA’s new training requirements and how to document them
- When is an operator considered to be an Operator-In-Training?
- Does an operator have to be evaluated on every crane?
You will receive
- Mobile Cranes Handbook
- Rigging Handbook
- Rigger Capacity Card
- Hand Signal Card
- Applicable OSHA information
- Operator Evaluation Form
- Certificate of Training
|Orlando, FL||Nov. 14, 2019|
*We are currently working on updating and finalizing details for this class for 2020. We will have 2020 dates available as soon as we can.